Safety Measures for all of us
To make you feel even more comfortable during your next holiday with us, we have created the following:
- Pre Check In: Convenient registration and check-in in advance. If you wish, we can deposit your keys for you to collect independently, upon your arrival. A simple and yet effective measure to greatly reduce crowding in the reception area.
- Feel Free: A lot of space - inside and outside. With more than 2000m² of garden you can enjoy your holiday.
- Perfect Breakfast: The breakfast buffet will be the same. We are also happy to offer breakfast on the terrace or in your own room.
- Feel Safe: What changes. Throughout the building, the distance rule of 2 metres applies. If you can not hold this distance, a face mask is required. Except when eating, drinking and sunbathing. Our trained staff will disinfect each room before your arrival and will always observe all safety precautions for everyone's safety. The tables and surfaces are also disinfected before and after each use. Laundry has always been washed at 90°C and will of course, continue to be.
- Open Up: All our facilities are open. The current regulations require a reservation when using the saunas - how wonderful to spend time just with your loved ones.
- SPA: In swimming pools, the rule of 1 meters away applies. Of course it does not apply to families and guests of the same apartment. The outdoor swimming pool and whirlpool are open.
- Love. Love. Love: From the heart and with total commitment we will continue to follow our conviction of offering the highest quality and a truly unique experience... and are looking forward to inspiring you once again, soon.
- Changes to our cancellation policy: Travel remains our common passion and your care-free travel is our priority. All stays prior to and including December 31, 2022 can be cancelled or postponed free of charge up to 48 hours before arrival.
- Team Residence Montani: We will all wear protective masks / visors but the usual welcoming hospitality will remain. We will keep the safety distance of 2m.
Travelinformations you can find here.