Vacation from your own car
Discover the Venosta Valley and all of South Tyrol with the VenostaValleyCard unlimited and inexpensively
The VenostaValleyCard (May-August) enables the Venosta Valley train and all other public transport throughout South Tyrol to be used free of charge. Upon presentation of the VenostaValleyCard, you will also receive discounts at cable cars, museums and leisure facilities.
On arrival you will receive the VinschgauCard from us. This ticket is valid for the entire stay and is not transferable.
With the VinschgauCard you can use the following services:
- Public transportation
- The Vinschger Bahn and all other regional trains in South Tyrol to Trento (marked with an R in the timetable)
- The city and interurban buses
- The PostBus Switzerland between Mals and Müstair
- The following cable cars: Ritten, Meransen, San Genesio, Kohlern, Mölten and Vöran, as well as the Ritten tram and the funicular to the Mendel
- Discounts of at least 10% at various facilities such as cable cars, museums, swimming pools and much more.
- Access to 10 exclusive attractions and additional offers that are only available to VinschgauCard holders
You can find more information about the VenostaValleyCard here.